- Solidly constructed with a kiln-dried, solid poplar platform frame and a ¾” thick, A-grade plywood cabinet.
- The face of the Murphy bed features real, solid maple wood doors, constructed with mortise and tenon joinery.
- State-of-the-art piston lift mechanism makes operation of the bed nearly effortless and extremely fluid.
- All parts are finished by hand utilizing a ten-step process which helps to enrich the wood’s natural colors and grain patterns.
- The use of real hardwood veneers results in high-quality furniture that has smooth surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Solid wood base molding and large, solid wood crown molding are available on every piece in every collection.
- The headboard has an optional integrated shelf to store small items, such as an alarm clock.
- The optional light kit comes complete with two elegant canister lights to illuminate the inside of the bed when in use. Three adjustable levels of brightness allow you to choose the best setting for your needs. A safety cutoff switch ensures that the lights will never be left on when the bed is closed.
- This furniture is easily assembled and installed thanks to our unique cam locking system and simplified instructions.
- The bed will arrive in two boxes containing six mostly assembled pieces. Once the parts are unpacked, assembly and installation usually takes less than an hour for two people.