- Solidly constructed with a kiln-dried, solid poplar platform frame and a ¾” thick, A-grade plywood cabinet.
- The face of the Murphy bed features real, solid maple wood doors, constructed with mortise and tenon joinery.
- Our patented, state-of-the-art piston lift mechanism makes operation of the bed nearly effortless and extremely fluid.
- All parts are finished by hand utilizing a ten-step process which helps to enrich the wood’s natural colors and grain patterns.
- The use of real hardwood veneers results in high-quality furniture that has smooth surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Solid wood, maple base molding and large, solid wood, maple crown molding is standard with every piece in the collection.
- The headboard has an integrated shelf to store small items such as an alarm clock, and is constructed with dowel and pocket joinery.
- This furniture is easily assembled and installed thanks to our unique cam locking system and simplified instructions.
- The bed will arrive in two boxes containing six mostly assembled pieces. Once the parts are unpacked, assembly and installation usually takes less than an hour for two people.